Thursday, March 6, 2014

Photos on the Way

Thank you to all my faithful readers who have stuck with me through these photo-less times.

In a week or so, I'll be moving up to the new house on my own property.  At that point, I'm commited to finding a way to make some photos of the place and posting them here for everyone to finally see.  I know everyone won't but I wish everyone would come visit.  I'm sure the photos will act as encouragement so please stay tuned another week or so to have a look at my new home and it's surroundings.

When the time is right, when I'm ready, and probably when I'm in the states in May/June, I will get a new camera and resume my photography.  I love photography and miss the activity but there is certainly something to be said for being in the moment without necessarily having the digital proof or needing to show/tell someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment