Friday, October 10, 2014

Jocotelcast 001


Apologies to anyone who has been looking for an update lately.

This time around, I'm making available a recording I made that will bring any listener up to speed with my goings on here in Guatemala.  I set forth with a couple topics listed in my mind and no notes and came away with a 37-minute unedited monologue.  It's ambitious, but I'm happy with it and you might like it.  If not, I apologize but I can do nothing else for you at this time, unless you visit.

I do not have fancy hosting but the talk is available from my google drive.  Click the link here to go to the shared file.  It may or may not let you listen straight away, but you can download the file with a button at the top of the page and listen where and when you please.

Jocotelcast 001

This goes out to my cousin Jeff, who encouraged it, the people who've been listening lately to other things, the people who have sent recorded messages back to me and most of all, the people are coming down to see me.  Enjoy.


Volcanic Morning: Volcan Fuego blowing smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment