Saturday, November 29, 2014

KITTEN!!!! Meet the Kitten. Ten Kitten Photos - The Full Installment [Kittens]

I got a note from Google saying if my blog didn't start to bring in a few more hits, they're gonna shut me down.  So I'm doing the kitten thing for shameless self promotion, but also because this kitten is incredibly cute.  Her name is Esperanza.


Coffee Cat


Day 1 - Six feet high into a coffee tree 


"Look, this is how tiny I am.  I am demonstrating how I will be crushed if you step on me.  You would think I wouldn't make myself perpetually susceptible to being trampled underfoot, but actually I will."
Here's how the dog feels about the new cat.  Actually they sleep together and play as well.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures--they give us a glimpse into your life down in Guatemala. Hope the blog does not shut down. love, ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to break this to you sir, but you have been sold a bill of goods. I suspect the guatemalinos (sick portmanteau right?) have been having a bit of fun with their AmericoGerman neighbor. If you look under the kitty cat in the fourth pic down, you will clearly see that those are not coffee beans but are, in fact, peanuts.

    Luckily, all is not lost and you can mix these with raisins and m&m's for a delightful midday snack.Do be on the lookout for those tree-swapping rapscallions though.

    ReplyDelete