Friday, January 2, 2015

El Jocotel Blog Updated into a Modern Blog for 2015

I´ve added a couple subscription options when I found out I could designate a maximum 10 people to recieve my posts thru email.

If you´d like to get the updates, please enter your email address in the box screenright.  Even better, enter someone else´s email address.  Together, we could get readership to increase at an increasing rate instead of the current trend, which is better decribed as linear or even increasing at a decreasing rate.  There is also a Google Plus button.  I´m not sure what that one does.  

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I'm all signed up. Geoff too. I need to add one other person but I have to track down their address. Thanks for the update, looking forward to what unfolds in 2015.

    Thanks Max!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete